Best Wrestling Entrances:
My buddy Vic came to me with a request and that request was for a blog about Best Wrestling Entrances. Now without any further adieu we will have just that.
10. Chris Jericho - From Survivor Series 2002 where Saliva plays his entrance theme live from WWF New York as he comes out. Only satellite entrance ever.
9. Gangrel - Chalice of blood? Yes please.
8. Triple-H - His Conan the Barbarian entrance ruled.
7. Ultimate Warrior - When you hear the music you know the maniac known as the Ultimate Warrior is going to run out like Charlie Sheen on a coke binge and get blown up before his match even starts.
6. The Rock - Hollywood Rock's entrances were great.
5. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Glass shatters and chaos ensues.
4. Kane - When the flames appear you know who's coming out and have for over 10 years now.
3. Shawn Michaels - WrestleMania XII coming down from a zipline into the arena. Classic stuff.
2. nWo - The second coming of the nWo had an awesome entrance. LOVED the black and white
1. The Undertaker - The single best entrance of all time. You hear the gong and you know who's coming out. Taker the best of all time.